Contact the temple office at 847-940-7575 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding details for contributing one of the funds listed below.
- Rabbi Kedar's Discretionary Fund
- Rabbi Stoller's Discretionary Fund
- Cantor Frost's Discretionary Fund
- The Estelle Lambert Building Development Fund
Funds are used for building needs
- The Martin A. Salomon Tikun Olam Fund
Helps those that are less fortunate in our community
- Torah Commentary Fund
Funds are used for purchase of Torah Commentaries for use at worship services.
- Emma Vogel Fund
Funds are used for a variety of projects at BJBE
- Ronald Marcus Early Childhood Development Fund
Funds are used for scholarship to the Early Childhood Center, and for meeting special needs within the Center.
- Sy Bierman High School Enrichment Fund
Funds are used for enrichment programs and scholarships for high school children.
- Bob Terry Project Nourish Fund
Funds are used to augment our Feed the Homeless program
- Kehilat Shalom Fund
Funds are used to augment our healing programs
- Jack and Anna Skolnik Memorial Education Fund
Funds are used for scholarships for camp and other educational experiences for students and adults in the Congregation.
- Tommy Schwarzkopf Library Fund
Funds are used for books library equipment and services.
- Elsie Backer Memorial Garden Fund
Funds are used for upkeep of the Backer Memorial Garden at the Southeast corner of the Temple building.
- Leon Rabin Memorial Sanctuary Seating Fund
Funds are used to maintain and upgrade Sanctuary Seating
- Prayer Book Fund
Funds are used to purchase new prayer books
- Maurice Singer Memorial Choir Fund
Funds are used for choir music and equipment
- The Joan Goldberg Memorial Fund for Children's Literature and Cultural Arts
To provide funds for enrichment programs for BJBE's children
- Maurice and Helen Lipschultz Memorial Fund for Beit Daniel Synagogue in Israel
Funds are sent to Beit Daniel, a Reform Synagogue in Tel Aviv.
- Mark S. Shapiro Scholar-in-Residence Fund
Funds are used to provide funding for unique education programming, particularly Scholar-in-Residence